Superior Sound For An Immersive Escape
These products are for the serious music and home theatre lovers who want to experience audio the way it was intended! We understand the need for really great sound solutions in the home and don’t settle for just “big brands” based on their marketing. Our professional and friendly team only sell and install proven products, including those from Bluesound, NAD, PSB and other audio pedigree brands to get you the real deal when it comes to audio immersion and sound quality. We handle all the wiring for discreet and modern finishes and offer a range of options for the positioning of your systems for surround sound or multi-zone music systems.
SURROUND SOUND VS MULTI-ZONE MUSIC SYSTEMS
The all-in-one-room ultimate and immersive movie experience
- The optimised sound setting makes the action come alive all around you.
- Most movies were shot with amazing surround sound in mind, hear cars coming from the right place, jumps from behind you and immersive ambience.
- We supply and install products from trusted brands, including NAD and PSB, who have a real understanding of how to capture audio in all its studio essence, so you don’t miss a thing.
MULTI-ZONE MUSIC SYSTEM
Speakers in any room of the house, so you can enjoy music no matter where you are.
- Bespoke placements of speakers in the rooms you want clear audio, connected to a central stereo
- Move freely between rooms while still enjoying quality music, podcasts or news.
- Great for entertaining and staying engaged with your listening experience without being tied to one room.
- Play in up to 64 different zones simultaneously, either separate audio tracks or any number of zones joined together with Bluesound.
FOR THE LOVERS OF CUTTING-EDGE SOUND!
- Blowing big competitor names out of the water – for the same price.
- Bluesound is the impressive HiFi solution to wireless multi-room, developed by Lenbrook Industries, who have a long pedigree in HiFi audio product development with products such as their PSB speakers, NAD amplifiers and more.
- Bluesound is capable of distributing MP3 at 320KBPS, CD-quality at 1400KBPS and Studio quality master files at over 9000KBPS. That’s impressive sound! The system streams internet music, saves and stores all your CD collection, and downloads all your music files – just by turning it on and connecting it!
- The Bluesound range works with wireless (smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC) control and streams music from the Web, similar to big brand named products, but in High Fidelity. The control app of Bluesound is far superior and far easier to use than most other apps on the market.
- Bluesound products can play your TV audio, stream in High Fidelity from a cloud such as Tidal, or in low fidelity such as Spotify, iTunes, iHeart Radio, etc. or play from files.
- Brendan’s Audio Visual Services is the Bluesound distributor in the Manawatu-Wanganui region, a trusted brand we are proud to offer!
WHAT MAKES BLUESOUND SUPERIOR TO ITS BIG BRAND COMPETITORS?
Compared to many big brand competitors, Bluesound is a relatively smaller name, but its sound is impressively better. The equivalent of these well-known products, by comparison, sound like they are in the next room coming through the wall at you.
All of these systems operate the same way, wirelessly, but Bluesound uses something that many other companies do not – HiFi. HiFi, or High Fidelity, means detail, depth, warmth and feel when talking about sound quality. HiFi exists to keep audio as close to how it sounded in the studio as possible.
We have observed big brand products and noticed that some often focused on offering warm sounding bass, but the bass is only just one end of the music spectrum to consider when it comes to getting the full effect of audio at home. Music can be split into frequencies that are high, upper mids, mids, lower mids, and bass. By omitting the mids and some of the upper and lower mids,many household name brands are missing out on much of the detail that the audio was recorded to contain
WHY WE CHOOSE PEDIGREES IN SOUND?
When we put a Bluesound product of an equivalent price next to one such product from a competitor, it was vastly superior, which is why we chose to supply Bluesound instead of other brands. We love great sound and didn’t want to settle for anything less than the best for our customers.
We were surprised by the sheer difference in quality, but it seems that while many big audio companies do well enough for themselves through marketing their products, most never claim to have a proven pedigree in audio.
Here, we only purchase products from companies that do have a proven pedigree in audio.
One such company is Lenbrook Industries in Canada. You’ve probably never heard of them. That’s because they don’t have an expensive marketing campaign. Their budget is spent on protecting and building their reputation as producers of good Hi-fi. Product research and development instead of marketing.
The Canadian government helped its audio industry by building a giant research facility, conducting millions of dollars worth of audio research, and giving it to Lenbrook Industries, Energy Speakers, and Paradigm Speakers. All Canadian companies. This resulted in their product performance, which was already world-leading, catapulting over English, American, and Japanese brands. They are still streets ahead.
Lenbrook Industries produce our leading brands:
- Bluesound for multi-zone music systems.
- NAD for Home Theatre and for Music Rooms.
- PSB for speakers: Towers, Bookshelf, In-Ceiling
Our Bluesound products include:
- Portable Pulse or smaller Pulse Flex (with built-in speakers).
- Power Node (an amplifier with a streamer. Just add separate speakers)
- Node (a music streamer you add to your existing amplifier and speakers).
Our NAD products include:
- Home Theatre amplifiers, with Dolby ATMOS and the powerful DIRAC calibration tool. Built-in music streamers can also pair up with Bluesound zones.
- Stereo amplifiers, with or without built-in streamers.
Master Series amplifiers (audiophile quality).