The SubSeries 350 is a powered subwoofer that delivers solid, accurate bass thanks to its built-in 300-watt high-current amplifier and 12” (300mm) woofer. Employing trickle-down technology from PSB’s flagship SubSeries 450, the 350 uses a sealed cabinet design to provide short bursts of energy with little effort and improve the overall bass clarity with a smoother roll-off at the lowest frequencies. It’s also easy to integrate this compact subwoofer into existing home theater, or hifi systems by simply connecting the sub to either the line-level of speaker-level connections and using the rear mounted controls to tailor the sound and match the SubSeries 350 with other speakers.
- Active front-firing 12” (300mm) polypropylene woofer
- Built with a custom Class D Discrete MOSFET amplifier from NAD Electronics
- Rear panel volume, crossover, and variable 180° phase controls
- Line-level, LFE inputs/outputs and gold-plated binding posts
- Beautiful soft-edged cabinet with a high-gloss black finish
- Ultra-low, energy-saving <0.5W standby power consumption