The SubSeries 250 is a 10” (254mm) subwoofer that uses a 200-watt Class D amplifier with built-in DSP to add a powerful punch to your hifi or home theatre system. Designed with a high-output polypropylene woofer and smart bass limiting circuitry that prevents the sub from being overdriven, the SubSeries 250 can deliver high-powered bass with stunning accuracy at room-shaking levels all the way down to 20Hz. Thanks to its discrete compact design and low-pass crossover, this premium looking yet affordable subwoofer can easily be integrated with existing speaker systems and blend seamlessly into any room.
- Active front-firing 10” (254mm) polypropylene woofer
- Built with a custom 200 watt Class D amplifier from NAD Electronics
- Rear panel volume, crossover, and variable 180° phase controls
- Line level, LFE inputs/outputs and gold-plated binding posts
- Beautiful soft-edged cabinet with a high-gloss black finish
- Ultra-low, energy-saving <0.5W standby power consumption